Is this what I think it is??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So you spend $999 for this fish and a year later it reverts back to its normal coloration. That's one expense "normal" Scopas tang.

Sorry, not of me. I'll stick with the "normal" one I have now and wait for it to change into one of these aberrant ones.
 
I had my hands under them but I knew they won't play nice with my Black and Gem.
I was surprised by the invoice price vs the price they sell for.
Kinda like the Ghost Yellow Tang.
 
TANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Might be just me but their ugly as. Seen the write up on reef builders.1 g buys alot of nice things.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new