ISO 4" frag disc

Bobby daniels

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
569
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up these 4" square THIN frag plates at Aquashella in Dallas a couple weeks ago and would looked to find more like them. Unfortunately I can't remember the vendor we got them from. Anyone have a lead on them or something similar?

16853910983868200541336260889146.jpg 16853911251728716713208655139107.jpg 16853911455782501456558673930157.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new