ISO Asterina starfish!

coralreefer123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
142
Reaction score
40
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Crazy request as these are a nuisance, but I want to get some for a harlequin shrimp. Please let me know if you have any willing to ship! Thanks, Ann
 
Crazy request as these are a nuisance, but I want to get some for a harlequin shrimp. Please let me know if you have any willing to ship! Thanks, Ann
Check with your LFS and any local groups! Can always do the old chocolate chip method as well!

Best of luck with your search, and maybe someone will chime in on here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new