• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO: Custom filter cup and holder

  • Thread starter Thread starter BContos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BContos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
317
Reaction score
150
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to restart my grandmas AIO aquarium and looking to add a filter cup with a holder to help collect some of the detritus since there’s no mechanical filtration right now. The problem is it’s a small area! If there is a hob sock holder I could use a 2.75in filter sock on that would work or just a cup/holder combo. Let me know if someone thinks they could make something that would work! Thank yall!

IMG_0419.jpeg
 
I can design and print you something let me know if you're interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new