ISO Gyre Pumps for 90g cube

alimac122

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
975
Reaction score
3,562
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase TWO gyre pumps for my 90g cube system.

Willing to trade for a CurrentUSA setup with bluetooth connect LED light bar, two 1200GPH magnetic pumps and one 600GPH magnetic pump.

OBO

They are GREAT and all work phenomenally, I just have done research and read that gyre pumps mounted vertically are optimal for cube systems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new