Issue with clam

jroseberry

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this clam for months and had no issues. The clam has done very well. Today I found my urchin carrying it around and had it right up against my elegance coral. Since the event the clam has looked like this. Any thoughts?

5564F9A6-9DF5-4116-894D-2EC96CF9ED7A.jpeg
 
Unfortunately that clam is a goner. Could be the light but I'm not seeing new shell growth so the clam could've been on the decline despite good mantle extension.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new