• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Issue with Purple Monster

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have too many frags.

I had an STN issue with my colony several months ago that forced me to frag it. None of the frags died and the colony is fine, just 50% smaller.

What's left of the colony:

PM1-2.jpg


...and what's left of the frags:

PM3-1.jpg


As you can see, I have 13 or 14 frags that range from 1/2" nubs (normal ~$100 size @ online stores) to 1.5-2" multi branch mini colonies.

I have these for sale ranging from $60 to $250 (no trades at this time - strapped for cash)

I can get individual photos and prices if requested.
 
I'm down too I think me and bionut will combine shipping. Can you either post a individual frag pic with price list or possibly circle and price the frags?. Thanks so much!. you're keeping some right?. They all look encrusted how long have they been on the plugs?.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new