Issues with Anemones

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I currently have a ten gallon ada60f with aquaclear ten and radion g5. A drastic change, but it is easier to transport.
Sounds like a nice tank, never had to move my setup (HS freshman student here, I am NOT moving my 120 gallon tank lol) how many gallons was the AIO? By the way, any photos of the 10 gal?

OP
OP
D

dannyd_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a nice tank, never had to move my setup (HS freshman student here, I am NOT moving my 120 gallon tank lol) how many gallons was the AIO? By the way, any photos of the 10 gal?

The moving the setup definitely gets old, but in the name of the hobby I guess. I am currently a junior in college, so for any break that is a week or more I have to take it home (thanksgiving, christmas, spring break ) so almost 6 times a year, which is crazy to think about. My old AIO I estimated around 12.8-13 gallons. I absolutely loved it, and will definitely be using it against once I am out of school. And here are some photos of my tank, most are recent now that I have things kind of in order again.
IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg
IMG_1702.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.6%
Back