Issues with my Apex Programming (Avast Plank)

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdw79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdw79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
718
Reaction score
414
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to set one of my outlets on my apex control board to go on for 1 minute, three times a day, at 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 10:00 pm. I used the OSC command to try to do this and thought I got it right, but the plank didn't start turning at 10 like it was supposed to. Any issues with the code below?

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/01:00/239:00 Then ON
If Time 22:01 to 13:59 Then OFF
 
I’m still fairly new at this too but maybe:

Fallback OFF
OSC 780:00/001:00/239:00 Then ON
If Time 22:01 to 13:59 Then OFF

OSC timers in this example are
  • 780:00 = 780 minutes from midnight until the first run
  • 001:00 = one minute of actual run time
  • 239:00 = 3 hours & 59 minute to delay until the next run
I took this example from:
Thread 'Neptune Apex Programming Tutorials, Part 2: Timers'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-2-timers.614038/
 
I put mine on a Wi-Fi outlet and programmed the outlet off its app to run 4 times a day it was like 12 bucks.
 
Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/002:00/118:00 Then ON
If Time 20:01 to 07:59 Then OFF

That’s my code and it works perfectly. I’m feeding more than you though.

If it’s just the 10pm feeding maybe have it go off at 10:02 instead of 10:01 and see if that fixes it? Also double check you apex clock and make sure your times are correct and synced to your actual time zone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new