Issues with my Kessil A80

Sonoran Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears that the white led's are not turning on on my 2 new Kessil A80s. I tested them out of the box and they worked great but then hooked them to my Apex and they light is staying blue, when I turn the dial to white the blue just gets dimmer, triec controlloing individually and connecter with same result, any ideas ?
 
Try messing around with the control cables. I had this issue when I was hooking up my A360s and I had to jiggle the cord to get the whites to stay on. One of the units just didn’t like one of the cords and so I switched the cords around and it’s okay now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new