Issues with my tank coral adaption

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
642
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm having issues with my tank before a few pieces completely die would someone be willing to help out and home a few corals for me I'll pay you if i have to till i get tank in place again
PXL_20210728_001113251.jpg
PXL_20210728_000958324.jpg
 
I'm in Old Saybrook and may be able to help. How many do you have?
About 5 pieces today I'm going to do about a 50% WC i did 10% yesterday and I'll see what everything looks like not everything looks dead but the euphyllia aren't doing great but everything's holding on so far
 
Don't know where you are, but I can put them in my frag tank. (80 gal). I'll be home around 6:30PM tonight if you want to bring them over. My cell is: 203-494-4854
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new