Issues with selling on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter GarrettT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GarrettT

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Messages
918
Reaction score
636
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to sell and item on the dry goods forum, but it's not allowing me. I've sold before without issue. The message that I'm receiving is "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Anyone familiar with this?
 
So if I close one of the two open ads that I have up now, then I'll be able to add another. Two ads sure don't seem like much at all.
 
So if I close one of the two open ads that I have up now, then I'll be able to add another. Two ads sure don't seem like much at all.

Yes or you can upgrade your account to a supporter and get double. Thanks.
 
Super annoying. These changes are not welcomed at all. Complaints all over about them

Most of the complaints were due to the amount of ads and attachments we had set which has now been raised.
 
Most of the complaints were due to the amount of ads and attachments we had set which has now been raised.
But 2 still isn't close to enough for those of us that don't like one thread for 10 items. They get very messy and hard to keep track of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new