It’s been so long.....

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
11,641
Reaction score
13,157
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’m excited to say that after 91 days, my fluval 13.5 has fish in it again!! I just want to thank everyone who has helped me these past few months to become a good reefer, and for all the support and great advice!

Introducing Nemo (II) and Luxo jr!
ECFEB8BC-67B8-476F-83EB-648DE774EDF8.jpeg

E624BBC3-58DF-4BC0-94E5-616F692BA7C4.jpeg

After being used to their QT environment and PVC territory, they’re slowly making their way around, and testing out different corals for their new home! I think they took the best liking to the hammer.

I look forward to keeping you all up to date with my reef, and for the latest fishy news and updates, feel free to follow my build thread! I look forward to what comes next (unless it’s ich, again ;))!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fluval-evo-13-5-build-thread.748756/Have a great weekend everyone! Happy reefing!!!
 
Welcome Home GIF by memecandy
Congrats!!! You overcame and everyone is doing awesome. Happy fish... happy fish parent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new