It was time

  • Thread starter Thread starter navila06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

navila06

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
812
Reaction score
11
Location
Meridianville Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I not proud to say but I have been procrastinating on cleaning my skimmer cup for a while. I finally got around to doing it. Lol
 

Attachments

  • 1393469739048.jpg
    1393469739048.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 203
I can think of another word, yuck. Been there - done that. Hope you held your nose to the side.
 
Oh man, I can just imagine what that smelled like. YUKKYYYY!
 
Lol!
 
How long has everyone ever waited on cleaning your skimmer cup?
 
Maybe 1 time every 1-3 months? I got a 72 with a RO 150, and a 5 gal overflow, but my cup is side drilled low, max 3/4 inch deep skim before it flows away
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new