It's about time for the 2018 PARTNER DRIVE!

Still have my Tee think the wifey stole my rag.

87a1ceb05e590d0cf43124b2bd47c889.jpg
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
 
Free Tickets to RAP, Orlando next yr would be fantastic. Wanted to go this yr but had vacation time already setup to go elsewhere.
 
Still waiting on someone to explain what this is.
It’s an additional way to support our R2R community. Similar to being the Supporting Member that you are. There is a raffle and gear included with your Partner Membership.
 
Woo! Excited, following along :)
 
Has the date been set yet as to when it will open up?
 
I've still got my mug and shirt. The logo on the mug hasn't fared well. Kinda got smudged. For new swag, maybe a plushie? I got a daughter coming beginning of the 2019, she could use some reefing toys! A blanket? Bobblehead? Could always use another figure to put in my cube at work. Either way, I'll still be a partner member. I did like the idea about a couple smaller tanks for the giveaway rather than one large one. I prefer the smaller tanks personally.
 
Following along too!

Suggestions - Phone case, homemade Popsicle molds, measuring tape, RO/DI/Canister wrench (with the arrows!), salt bucket lid opener, Rubber ducky (not necessary a ducky though!), aquarium gloves, and my best suggestion: certified R2R acrylic hitchhiker/critter pokin' stick.
 
This forum has already helped me a BUNCH! Is there a link you can shoot to me here or PM for support/partner stuff so I can give back?

Andy
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new