It's an exciting adventure.

yellowlilly

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
McClave
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to the thread. I started my first saltwater tank. Im started out with a 15 gal fluval flex aquarium and it seems to be going great. I have so many questions as the tank matures and things start growing and changing. Can't wait to talk about things here and get answers to the unknown, because Google got me confused sometimes.
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1998422011.mp4
    2.1 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello, I am new to the thread. I started my first saltwater tank. Im started out with a 15 gal fluval flex aquarium and it seems to be going great. I have so many questions as the tank matures and things start growing and changing. Can't wait to talk about things here and get answers to the unknown, because Google got me confused sometimes.
Google is sometimes confusing but.. welcome! Ive learned so much from this r2r group. Probably more than google lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new