It's December... where are the diffusers!! :)

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
7,296
Reaction score
6,388
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard was from ReefBuilders that the diffusers for the Radions would be shipping this month. Just checked your site and they weren't listed as an accessory. Can we still expect them this month?

I'm itching to get my hands on one for my XR15.
 
Good question. Looking forward to EcoTech's response.
 
The XR15 diffusers will be shipped to stores this week if I had to guess. My friend had 2 of the production overnighted to him at the end of last week. It was pertty cool to see the difference since he had another tank 3 feet away without the diffusers.
 
Just preordered on BRS now!

This will make the wife happy that the room should have less glare from the LED’s. Was actually expecting more than $45 so that is a fantastic price!
 
you would think they would make the 30s first
 
you would think they would make the 30s first
Here's a pic I found of the xr30
4815724b780a73620644326f059746e5.jpg
 
Just ordered mine! Ecotech emailed and said they would be shipping within a few weeks.
 
I also preordered them on BRS.
Funny, I thought $45 each was pricey for an add on that should be part of the light. They'll probably charge somewhere in the vicinity of $60 for the XR30s.
 
I also preordered them on BRS.
Funny, I thought $45 each was pricey for an add on that should be part of the light. They'll probably charge somewhere in the vicinity of $60 for the XR30s.
Ditto on all points :). Hopefully they'll offer it as a package deal on newly purchased fixtures for a more reasonable price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new