It's December... where are the diffusers!! :)

Nope my BRS order still says processing, so I’m guessing they have not received them yet. New Years gift I’m guessing!
Same here.
 
I wound up cancelling my BRS order and ordered from Saltwateraquarium.com. I'm in their 1-day shipping zone and they have them listed as in stock.
 
I wound up cancelling my BRS order and ordered from Saltwateraquarium.com. I'm in their 1-day shipping zone and they have them listed as in stock.
I might end up doing the same as my order from BRS is STILL listed as "Processing"...
 
I got mine today from ecotech

image.jpg
 
Let us know how it goes!
 
Mine is waiting for me at home! :D
 
Got my diffusers this morning, easy to install and took the opportunity to also take off the top cover and give the fan blades a good alcohol wipe down.
No opinions yet on whether the intensity is slightly decreased nor if the blending of the colors are better but it does make the tank look a little different from what memory serves.

DnwhK0J.jpg


dRGQs4q.jpg


6Y3yLP6.jpg


IorgxQM.jpg
 
Just put mine on too. Amazing difference! I took some measurements. I’m gonna put them into a vid and make another thread. I will post the link here.

Way better light distribution!
 
Just put mine on too. Amazing difference! I took some measurements. I’m gonna put them into a vid and make another thread. I will post the link here.

Way better light distribution!
I'd like some information on light bleed. I have 4 XR15s
 
I'd like some information on light bleed. I have 4 XR15s
Definitely more bleed since the light is being spread out more. I think we will wind up lowering our lights with the diffuser installed.
 
After seeing some prelim info on the XR15, I think I'm interested in the XR30 models just to lessen the shimmer. The increased spread is a nice bonus.
 
Just spray a little salt water onto your current lens and let it dry to achieve diffusion and save yourself $60.
OMG! What an excellent idea! I was trying to figure out how I was going to diffuse lights on brands that dont make them! Genius! Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new