It's good on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAPPER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thats a photo on my old phone, that' what it used to look like. I had some lovely colourful stuff in there, hardy SPS, nice LPS and high end softies. A few disasters and a lot of that is now dead still got some high end softies. I have always been better at giving advice than to make my own tank work lol.

20170417_163435-01.jpeg
 
Thats a photo on my old phone, that' what it used to look like. I had some lovely colourful stuff in there, hardy SPS, nice LPS and high end softies. A few disasters and a lot of that is now dead still got some high end softies. I have always been better at giving advice than to make my own tank work lol.
That's a wonderful shot.

We all have disasters :eek: :eek: :eek: and you give great advise :)

What year was your Red Sea S-500 built in?
 
That's a wonderful shot.

We all have disasters :eek: :eek: :eek: and you give great advise :)

What year was your Red Sea S-500 built in?
No idea I bought it second hand it is the old 10 tube T5
 
It´s seem like i have seen that layout before :) :)
My tank

fts1-jpg.653459


Sincerely Lasse
 
I think its took about 6 months to cover 70% of my back glass.
 
I wouldn't care to be part of any group that would have me as a member. ~ Groucho Marx
;)
:)
I agree, nice joint. Thanks for having me.

As soon as I figure this one out. I might laugh. I am quite sure there is a laugh in there somewhere. But now after reading this I must contemplate why I am contemplating on pondering if I should contemplate on the aforementioned statement.
 
Welcome home!

We are glad you enjoy it here! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new