It's Just a Tank

ok when i started watching it i was like wait a minute, somethin aint quite right here.
And just a thought the fish feeding the EEL makes me think they have elected it the tank god and ultimate supreme being. They will now start having rituals every month to determine who they will sacrifice if the need arises.
sacrifice GIF
 
Back from the fishment. OMG I love Tiff. She's amazing, understatement!

Picks of some brains and stufff!!
20220716_124544.jpg
20220716_124547.jpg
20220716_125318.jpg
My son threw food at the mingis, but wouldn't hold the nori for them. :(
20220716_125630_HDR.jpg
20220716_125635_HDR.jpg
Fire Island! I had the wrong setting on my phone
20220716_133539.jpg
@Erin O That hammer, is a very envious color, not green, gold, yellow, you'll see! My camera can't capture yellow / gold tones. Impossible.
20220716_133612.jpg
Now to find placement in my tank.
20220716_165244.jpg
@sp1187
Big hugs and thank yous.
20220716_165257.jpg

@Erin O and @rmorris_14
The dragon fur, isn't open yet.. Need a spot for starlit polyps.
20220716_165317.jpg
@F i s h y Thank you! Looks different than my cap... odd..
20220716_165350.jpg
The steve-o-pora @Eagle_Steve Lights make everything look different.
20220716_165340.jpg

I'm unsure where to place the torch...
 
Having both would be a bonus in my book. I'm sure there's a name for it in the name giving world. I'm not as familiar with the green varients as indo golds.
Me either, not a big deal on the name.
most welcome.
i like this pic betters.
1658088484554.png


thanks to fishdude for taking care of it.

now if only @Erin O would get motivated.
Day time lights are usually best. Night time, things don't show well. We got home late.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new