It's just a tank

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, Sundae Funday latte from the Keurig. Not a Black Rock Mexican Mocha or McDonald's Caramel Latte but it'll do I suppose.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look at all of you folks adulting. 43yrs old and just starting to get into coffee. I like my hot chocolate drink with a touch of coffee.
I am going to love hot cocoa when fall hits. I've been drinking coffee as soon as I could reach the table. Beverages are awesome!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Look at all of you folks adulting. 43yrs old and just starting to get into coffee. I like my hot chocolate drink with a touch of coffee.
Hey, my wife just started drinking coffee this past year or so and we're 41. The thing is, her coffee has to be a desert drink and she has to not be able to taste the coffee.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a Cold Brew maker as well but it broke.
sad day. every summer I think about starting cold brew, but then I miss the ritual of making it.

my parents have one and it is always an adjustment when we come back from visiting them and have to go back to regular brew coffee lol
That's why I asked for it. great to have on hand, but I usually use it for decaf in the evenings for a special treat.
My mother-in-law finds them for me cheap and keeps me in coffee.
Mine discourages anything that may be addictive, coffee only started being in her house because of me and now the girl her son married. never can trust those in laws.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my wife just started drinking coffee this past year or so and we're 41. The thing is, her coffee has to be a desert drink and she has to not be able to taste the coffee.
I'm doing the same to my wife. she regularly takes the second runnings of my grounds, has proper coffee on Sundays.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
EWW ...how can y'all drink that stuff, 54 and only tasted once ,never again...:confounded-face:
Honestly, I love coffee. But, I think my child hood migraines is what compelled me to drink it. As weird as studies show, caffeine is used to help treat headaches, but can also cause them? Life is weird.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Folks came home from a trip to Guatemala with a suitcase full, must have been 15# at least. It was the first coffee I liked and I was hooked ever since.
heck of a cherry-pop.

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I love coffee. But, I think my child hood migraines is what compelled me to drink it. As weird as studies show, caffeine is used to help treat headaches, but can also cause them? Life is weird.
Percolated coffee then chilled overnight in the fridge . Best way to make ice coffee in my opinion . I tried cold brew and it never tasted right . :cool:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Percolated coffee then chilled overnight in the fridge . Best way to make ice coffee in my opinion . I tried cold brew and it never tasted right . :cool:
It all depends on if you want the acidity/bitterness. Cold Brew is "smoother" because it has less acidity which makes it less bitter. It's also stronger so most people cut it half cold brew and half milk or water. I usually let it steep for about 12-14 hours and drink it straight. Sometimes I'll heat it up.

If you really want a caffeine kick try adding some molasses to the coffee when it's brewing. Not sure why but it sure made me jittery. Usually coffee puts me to sleep.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
kuwtk-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.0%
Back