It's Just a Tank

I'm a big fan of your
blinking trailer park boys GIF
Ty!
They are very nice pictures .
Sadly , we can never capture nature’s true beauty as we see it through our eyes .
I am trying!
View attachment 2377862
 
Any bta ive owned never had bubbles , or looked nice like the pictures above .
I am a big fan of gradients. The bta has me guessing my eyes all the time. I don't know what I'm seeing and the photos just help me not feel crazy.

And ty! That is a very big compliment.
 
I am a big fan of gradients. The bta has me guessing my eyes all the time. I don't know what I'm seeing and the photos just help me not feel crazy.

And ty! That is a very big compliment.
You’re welcome .
it looks wonderful …..
 
You’re welcome .
it looks wonderful …..
I really appreciate it :) It says my camera skills aren't all that bad.

I would love to take more pics of my green slimer. The color is fading. No longer that metalic green when I got it. The orbits.... I wouldn't recommend these lights to someone on a budget, or even tell them to use them for free. I will never buy another current usa product again. I am so upset with them.
 
I really appreciate it :) It says my camera skills aren't all that bad.

I would love to take more pics of my green slimer. The color is fading. No longer that metalic green when I got it. The orbits.... I wouldn't recommend these lights to someone on a budget, or even tell them to use them for free. I will never buy another current usa product again. I am so upset with them.
I just use iPhone for pictures .
Hold it against the glass seams to be the best picture
 
I do hold against glass. But, to get in for close detail on the galaxy, it begins to really become blurry.
Also doesn't help that the scopas is trying to swipe the camera.
View attachment 2378566
View attachment 2378564
Either time to buy myself a dedicated camera, or just nap it from the husband for 30 minutes when i feel like using it.
I still have to get the focus right when I take blue light photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new