It's Just a Tank

IMG_0522.jpeg
IMG_0483.jpeg

Glitter Gold GIF by Artel Salon
 
She's not gone, just abandoning the build thread I believe.
 
Galaxea and no idea
You think it's Galaxea? Not something like a Leptastrea or Astreopora? I mean, I guess most Astreopora are green...
 
You think it's Galaxea? Not something like a Leptastrea or Astreopora? I mean, I guess most Astreopora are green...
You’re right. It’s the same color as my galaxea but there’re polyps have skeleton and can’t do that. Not even that close lol
IMG_4394.jpeg
 
Ohhhh.... The first one (green) is a Cyphastrea.

Edit: probably not. Probably a Porites or Styloconiella.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new