It's Just a Tank

20220713_152016.jpg
Eli is looking for food. I swear she needs a fast. See that bulge in her belly?
that's a big bulge who's missing? :thinking-face::winking-face-with-tongue:
 
Wouldnt it be funny if the eel let the clowns host it.
Well, they hover over her head... Very often.
Haha I don't like clowns either... fish or human
My lta is missing. I cant find it. Went behind the rocks looking. They beat it to shrinkage one day. I'm a bit
Angry Jeff Samardzija GIF by MLB
 
However, if you were looking for a fish and coral update, corals look plumper than usual. Fish are all here. There is a battle of hierarchy. The top rank is now between the copper band and scopa.
I am believing the copper is going to win this. No one wants those spines. And the scopa has been backing down each time they go up.
20220714_115359.jpg


PS. clown tang don't care for no drama. Just likes to eat.
 
cow tornado GIF


Why everyone run away????

tornado GIF


I'll admit, I have a habit of throwing MOOOO around but I promise, I'm good company..

Liar Lying GIF by ION
You know I'm kidding. A little... I keep waiting to see if a fire roars over here from the west. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
breaking news GIF by NowThis


I finished my water tests finally.
Calcium is high because I use reef crystals. 480-500. I did a huge water change to add to the qt. I always kept it above 450 anyhow.

Magnesium. That has depleted to 1400. I'll be adding more tonight. Hopefully get that close to 1450 ish. The green monti has a better appearance if I can get that magnesium at a stable 1450.

Alk has been hanging between the boarders of 8.6 and 9. I am okay with that. No one seems to mind.

I haven't tested ph.
Sg 1.026.
Nitrates... a lovely 10!
Phosphates... Probably .05. Most likely lower.
I feel like I am missing something...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new