It's Just a Tank

I've seen weird behaviors from tangs. I believe it. Funny the tang declared your hand as personal property
the hand that feeds it! :) literally. hehe
 
C88BF023-A277-4053-A1D3-90F6BB52526D.jpeg

OMG look what just popped up on my FB feed. I just had to show you :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-savoring-food:
 
C88BF023-A277-4053-A1D3-90F6BB52526D.jpeg

OMG look what just popped up on my FB feed. I just had to show you :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-savoring-food:
I want that for my office and for it to be the first thing seen when someone walks in.
 
C88BF023-A277-4053-A1D3-90F6BB52526D.jpeg

OMG look what just popped up on my FB feed. I just had to show you :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-savoring-food:
OMG that is so great!!!
I want that for my office and for it to be the first thing seen when someone walks in.
My husband has a co-worker terrified of dolls. He wants to buy one and put in his cube just for that guy.
 
I
OMG that is so great!!!

My husband has a co-worker terrified of dolls. He wants to buy one and put in his cube just for that guy.
I totally would and then I would record something and make the coworker think the doll was talking to him.

or just move the doll like 1/2 inch closer to the coworkers cube every hour :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new