It's Just a Tank

Yuma spam with settings adjusted.
Normal
20220906_140509.jpg
10k pro
20220906_140832.jpg
 
How are we doing ?

some nice parameters?
Ahh they are prefect! JK, always room for improvement. Busy morning

Alk 9.2
Mag 1440
calcium 480
phosphates .05 or lower...
Nitrates around 10.

I didn't test ph or salinity.
 
We ordered five new. Our others are so old they are mostly held together with duck tape. They will still be used for body parts. The Halloween preparations have begun! I can’t wait to see if I can pull off my vision. :star-struck:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new