It's Just a Tank

Happy Ice Cream GIF by Tarver
there were some others where I just couldn't go...
 
Oi vei. I've never seen my Trachys send out sweepers.
Mine, has turned into a jurk. I know they can extend filaments to kill/devour other coral. I don't think it took kindly to the hammers presence. I'm thinking my turbo snail pushed the hammer closer to the trachy.
 
Did I miss something ?? Your mother in law lives in water ??? :astonished-face::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yes. My mom in law is terrified of the eel. I called Eli the eel a doll. I think you were asking about the eel first, not the mom in law... now I'm confused!
 
I'll end tonight with this.
Acanpatchy is probably forming a new mouth. Over to the right there.

20220824_195424.jpg
Some random shots.
20220824_191632.jpg
20220824_191646.jpg
20220824_195438.jpg
20220824_191444.jpg
20220824_190314.jpg
I am bored, so messing with you alls pics.

wish I had full size image.

38B974DF-F43F-4344-A814-FC2C50DAD6C9.jpeg
 
That's difficult to make look good. Next time you're bored. I'll hit a fs tank shot.
If you had an android it'd be easier. Not missing that byte and all.
star-trek-james-t-kirk.gif
 
If you had an android it'd be easier. Not missing that byte and all.
star-trek-james-t-kirk.gif
But, I got a samsung 21... and a sony a6000. Just painful getting good shots when the young one wants to take pictures of his hot wheels.
 
But, I got a samsung 21... and a sony a6000. Just painful getting good shots when the young one wants to take pictures of his hot wheels.
Turn your phone to Manual and crank that white balance up! No lens needed.

Edit: I guess you need the lens... No filter needed.
 
Turn your phone to Manual and crank that white balance up! No lens needed.

Edit: I guess you need the lens... No filter needed.
I do that. No lens will fit the camera layout right. Don't like those much anyhow. The orange tint is odd to me. But, 6.5k daytime to 10k morning and dusk is what mess with.
 
I do that. No lens will fit the camera layout right. Don't like those much anyhow. The orange tint is odd to me. But, 6.5k daytime to 10k morning and dusk is what mess with.
Or just take pic, send to me and I adjust in light room lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new