It's Just a Tank

Akuma... ;) :)
20240703_130701.jpg
 
Little worried im going to need to cipro this torch.
20240704_091304.jpg

Wonder if it still needs time to adjust. Tenta are swollen.
How long have you had torch ? other torch ok ?
@MERKEY ?
 
How long have you had torch ? other torch ok ?
@MERKEY ?
All torches are ok. This one came in tuesday. Its just acting weird. Debating cutting into the stem.
Not home now, will snag pics when i get home. Hoping shes relaxed at lunch time.
 
Could still be adjusting.

A dip never hurts tho, especially with new arrivals ;)
Thanks!! Your input is priceless.

I think adjustment as well.

Vendors are getting smarter and leaving some of the skeleton exposed. I didn't bother the torch. As I can see inside is clean. Theres a slight gap.
 
I really need to get some updated pics and video. Adding to my to do list for this weekend.
I wanted to take more pics. I have 2 kids and a dog who fight over attention.

And having to dial the dslr in again. It takes some practice. Since its not a job.

Those photographers, they know their stuff. Im just a baby compared.
 
Now, would it be e il of me to take my chocolate tang back to the lfs and get the acanthurus tristis? I honestly never seen a tang so pretty! That large white cresent tail with a striking contract of blacks, blue, and greys. Gorgeous fish!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new