It's Just a Tank

dog GIF
Look Marco leave the dog alone
 
Last edited:
Because he's stronger than me?
Don’t know how me getting a payment in corals makes who ever “he” is stronger than you Marco
 
Don’t know how me getting a payment in corals makes who ever “he” is stronger than you Marco
Willpower? I dunno. Best not to ask. Just "yes, unless you give me two corals".
 
Stupid phone autocorrect.
I mean whatever makes you feel better.

That will be three corals Marco.

Your racking up your debt.
 
I have a wall of green palys that I have no idea what to do with during the tank transfer.

Not sure why I'm posting this here, but this seems the place to be lately.
Step1: try not to die.
Step 2: scrape and drape.
IMG_0948.jpeg IMG_1253.jpeg
 
Step1: try not to die.
Step 2: scrape and drape.
IMG_0948.jpeg IMG_1253.jpeg
I only keeo GSP on islands. That GSP could overrun your entire rock. Would look pretty cool though.
 
I only keeo GSP on islands. That GSP could overrun your entire rock. Would look pretty cool though.
It’s happened. There’s a reason why everyone who visits me gets GSP.


Also since I’m up at 4am I looked in my eel tank sump… think the dragon wrasse would enjoy a vacation?
IMG_1281.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new