It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent you guys a pm a couple days ago about the live sale, hope to hear back!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys gotten my email? I need to change my ship out date to Tuesday 6-09.

We can't accommodate any more shipments on Tuesday or wednesday, sorry we can only get a certain amount out each day.

ahodmv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also sent a email after the sale. I know yall are busying packaging stuff so I'm Hoping to hear from you soon.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also sent a email after the sale. I know yall are busying packaging stuff so I'm Hoping to hear from you soon.

Last name? We actually thought we got caught up on our emails as of this morning.

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff look awesome its all floating in my tank at work on lunch going home to put it in my main display. Also Nice shirt :)

Thank you again Cherry Corals

Sent email too

Last edited:

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals., they're in my tank opening up. Everything was awesome as usual! Beautiful & very nice size! You guys are the BEST! Thank so so much for another fun sale, and beautiful corals! I always look forward to the next one!

TWT5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you guys are busy... I've resent an email concerning my current orders and a Wednesday ship out... I'm combining new live sale orders that I made to existing orders I made before the live sale. I haven't received a reply. Could you kindly reply so I know all is ok? Thank you.

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you freaking people @CherryCorals kidding me?!?!? I just got my shipment and I have NEVER seen such a professionally packaged set of items. Everything in it's own little protective cup, happy and ready for its new home. Y'all even take the time to toss my tshirt in a bag so it doesn't get wet?! We don't often see such pride of workmanship in any profession these days; it is SO appreciated! All I can say is that I cannot wait to replenish the funds in the bank account to give you more business! Totally impressed! Thank you!

JaxZoaFreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted a shirt and I didn't see them on the site... Can you put one in my package and PayPal me the invoice for it??? I really want one

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you freaking people @CherryCorals kidding me?!?!? I just got my shipment and I have NEVER seen such a professionally packaged set of items. Everything in it's own little protective cup, happy and ready for its new home. Y'all even take the time to toss my tshirt in a bag so it doesn't get wet?! We don't often see such pride of workmanship in any profession these days; it is SO appreciated! All I can say is that I cannot wait to replenish the funds in the bank account to give you more business! Totally impressed! Thank you!

By far they have been the best with corals. not saying that others are not good but, I have had faster opening and nicer looking from them and I feel it is part of how they pack them.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I agree Cherry Corals is the Best!

I Hate Nitrates

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually ordered from the guys at Cherry Corals many times. In my experience, they really do have the most beautiful corals! Like you said, well packaged, and even more beautiful in person! Brett & Todd know how to do it right!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back