It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCBruce

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I echo the high praises for Cherry Corals. They have the best quality and assortments of frags of all the dealers I’ve ordered from … prices are reasonable too. They don’t short change you on sales either. All the frags I purchased during Live Sale were a minimum of an inch tall, multiple branches, encrusted on the plug and tentacles extended. Their frags always look as pictured on their website. I’m lucky to live near the Cherry Corals farm and always choose to pick up my orders. Both Brett and Todd allow me to look around their operation and take time to answer questions. The grow-out tanks and facility are pristine and the livestock healthy. Kudos to Cherry Corals!

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressed with the two frags I bought, but most impressed with the Banana Hammock frag I got after asking Brett after the sale. He gave me the sale price and the thing is a big multi branch frag that had polyp extension in the bag. I really appreciate it guys. This is why I'm a repeat customer. Thanks again for a great sale!

Andy

bigboy7828

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals today!!! All I have to say is simply amazing! Great packaging and all the corals arrived in perfect condition with polyp extension. Thanks Brett for the great email communication. I will definitely be purchasing from cherry corals again in the very near future!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what a week, we have sent out an incredible number of shipments already this week! I want to thank each and every one of you for your support, R2R rocks!

I should mention that I will be out of town until Sunday(got a wedding to attend) so please direct communications to Brett(acro76) and all emails to [email protected] or call Brett at 2483450967

Acro_Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just go in my order and all I can say is WOW!!! Corals are awesome exactly what I ordered and expected!!! It's packed awesome no DOA! They notified me my package arrived. Pshhhh I felt like I was the president!!! Thanks Guy will be spending more with you!!!

this_girl_loves_coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
emailed my question on Monday, my order is supposed to ship today, i havent heard back :(:(:(

i bought corals and shipping mod under [email protected]
but pay pal is registered to [email protected]

i want to make sure that the shipment will go to address on the shipping mod i bought, and not the address on the paypal? anyone have experience with that?

Last edited:

FishAddict87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beyond happy with my shipment. I received it yesterday and all corals were happy and open when i opened the box. I was very impressed with the packing and shipping and will be ordering from you guys again. I would like to thank you guys for working with me for my last minute add ons as well. Thanks again!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
emailed my question on Monday, my order is supposed to ship today, i havent heard back :(:(:(

i bought corals and shipping mod under [email protected]
but pay pal is registered to [email protected]

i want to make sure that the shipment will go to address on the shipping mod i bought, and not the address on the paypal? anyone have experience with that?

We are good on our end, look for a tracking number email from fedex shortly

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my blastos and honestly they look better than the pics on the site. That dark matter blasto is for real!! Really impressed with the packaging, definitely among the best I have seen. Nice work boys.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my shipment! Even in the shipping bag this mini Elegance is so cool!

It's happy. :)

Elegance_zps4jyf5gwi.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back