It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

now the lag is up to 3 minutes. gzzzzz I have a 150mb connection too. not so fast.

That is why I keep telling people that complain about having a slow internet connection that it really doesn't matter that much. I have a 400mb connection and it is slow too.
 
CC Needle in a Haystack #8
regular price $120 SALE PRICE $60
click photo to purchase


Alien Infernos #2
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $40
click photo to purchase


The Grinch Monti #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $50
click photo to purchase


CC Fuzzy and Blue #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $30
click photo to purchase


Aussie Awesome #4
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $10
click photo to purchase


CC Color Run Tenuis #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $30
click photo to purchase


Blu Tip Torch #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $20
click photo to purchase


Ultra Oddball
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $80
click photo to purchase


C Pumpkins
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $30
click photo to purchase


Orange Branching Frogspawn #5
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $40
click photo to purchase


Blueberry Fields Leptastrea
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $40
click photo to purchase


CC Banana Hammock #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $50
click photo to purchase


PC Rainbow #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $20
click photo to purchase


Frosty Center Acan #4
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $10
click photo to purchase
 
neighbor's putting their empties in the trash and making a raucous lol
 
my wife just told me to get a life and yelled at me because I am still up lol
Mine wanted to know what was so important that I stay up for...told her I might win at the raffle! She lol'd at me and said if I can't win the posting I'm not gonna win the raffle either and went to bed...2 hours ago
 
man I want that bananna hammock just dont thing my leds will keep the reds in it.
 
OMG that oddball acan is beautiful!!! Congrats to the winner of this one!
 
That acan puts my total to 8.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new