It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

images_1.jpg~original
 
thank you guys had a great time today!!!! you guys are awesome and for sure i will be here for the next one! cant wait to receive the corals :)

see you all around!
 
There it is, all of the corals we shot for this sale!!!!!

I took about 60 more photos that I will upload to the site in the regular categories tomorrow.
Do you have any more yellow torch? I really wanted one... let me know please!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new