It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

I am going to add a few of the merlettis to stock, piece won't be wysiwyg but they will be same morph and size. Snatch one up if you like :)
Does the fact that I keep checking the LPS section of your web site and not seeing anything mean I'm having as much luck getting stuff today as I had last night or are they just not loaded yet?
 
Does the fact that I keep checking the LPS section of your web site and not seeing anything mean I'm having as much luck getting stuff today as I had last night or are they just not loaded yet?
Wow, that sounded whiny. I did get a couple pieces last night when scavenging the end of the hour listings, would like to flesh out the order a little.
 
Does the fact that I keep checking the LPS section of your web site and not seeing anything mean I'm having as much luck getting stuff today as I had last night or are they just not loaded yet?

I just searched the site for "merletti" and it pulled up all the ame merlettis from the live sale, but now a bunch of them were "in stock."
 
any wall hammers purple Still got money on my GC


And thank you for the awesome live sale (even if it is frustrating trying to get coral LOL)
 
Last edited:
I had a good time, and not winning everything saved me hundreds lol. I still have to change tanks so I didn't want to get too much until after the swap was over.
 
I sent you guys a email last night and I need to make sure you got it... It is pretty important. If you could let me know that would be amazing. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new