• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Iwaki MD-70RLT- $100 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter SWINGRRRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SWINGRRRR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm found this in the garage yesterday, and I'm trying to raise some money for a LM3. I took it apart and cleaned it up and it runs fine. Of course I didn't run water through it, just a second to make sure it spins. My days of big tanks are over, so I'd rather pass it on to someone that will use it. Shipping is going to be $20 so please no low ball offers. $100 shipped, paypal (no fees), tracked and insured.
Its 1" in/out, does 1500GPH with a max head of 31ft.
2011-05-01133251.jpg

2011-05-01133241.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new