Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0643.JPG Started my tank about a year ago... IMG_0644.JPG
I added a lot of rock after this point. IMG_0682.JPG
First corals and Fish. M
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_1910.JPG
I have added a phosbanractor and a e shops nano skimmer to the tank. Also some calerpa and dragons breath in a refugium.About to come on to the one year mark in august. This is where I will change my bulbs. Where I hope to see better growth and health of my corals. Yes I run the stock T5s 10,000k and ocean blue actinic, for my day hours and my moon light Leds at night. Some times all night. Every thing does fine and is happy! Which is my greatest enjoyment of being a reef keeper. If any one would like to know more or have advice they would like to give ' feel free! Also feel free to follow me.

IMG_0644.JPG

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice work

OP
OP
jkimballer29g

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized my frogspawn. Hasn't had its picture taken yet. Added to the tank a few weeks ago. Really filling out some space! May consider moving over to the left side of the tank more if the gold hammer doesn't like it. Seems okay no noticeable differences. My purple tip hammers seem to both be splitting right now.Not likening the frog spawn or possibly the flow. But I remember last time they were like this. The heads grew two more mouths. The gold tip hammer also seems to shrink up a little when developing new heads. Is it just me? Going to start a water test may go threw the whole week. Open to thought or suggestions on the Hammer Coral thing.

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back