Jack's Tank

Thanks , almost getting red ears now....
I'll have too ask the builder of the tank how he made it bleu , you will know that in a few days.
Can you email me directly just to make sure I get the answer? I have been to Amsterdam and had the best time. You are a night owl!
 
Can you email me directly just to make sure I get the answer? I have been to Amsterdam and had the best time. You are a night owl!
Amsterdam is 24/7 awake.... :cool:
will do with the bleu , thanks.
 
@Elaine123 , @Dukereefnz
First plate is transparant , the second one is bleu glass
1605363227410998376694.jpg
 
Very nice! I haven't seen anything like that over here. Now I am wondering if I want to try to paint my new tank a similar color! Krylon makes a stained glass spray paint.
My preveous tank i painted the backside myself
Very easy and the colour bleu was named heavenly bleu :)
I try to look those pics as well and post them .
It's almost identical to my current tank.
 
I started to dose a.t.i essentials pro in june last year.
The first labtest was in oktober , not so good but i could start to correct all the parameters that was nessacerry.
Yesterday i got the second labtest , so no worries...
Very pleased with ati essentials...
Screenshot_20210121-053541.jpg Screenshot_20210121-050923.jpg Screenshot_20210121-051014.jpg Screenshot_20210121-051021.jpg
 
Oh man gorgeous tank. Those arches... Now I'm considering a different approach to aquascaping my little ol 24x24 cube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new