Jackson's Old School 200 IM Nuvo Ext

I'm jealous how much your son is into it. I tried with my kids but none of them ever showed interest. I started reefing 6 years ago and all 3 were already teenagers so that is probably why. What a fun experience with him.

Yea probably age related. My older son could care less. My younger one likes everything that I do lol.
 
To update on this display. The halides are finally gone! Running 5x xr-30 blues and 2 blade grows. Taking it easy with the par, letting everything adjust, so far so good. The larger old old school colonies were sold off and the collector pieces were move in from my frag tanks. Just tweaking some placing and keeping my hands out for the summer. She needs to grow out.
IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2625.jpeg



Purple monster was moved into a frag tank with its own halide lol.
IMG_2541.jpeg
 
To update on this display. The halides are finally gone! Running 5x xr-30 blues and 2 blade grows. Taking it easy with the par, letting everything adjust, so far so good. The larger old old school colonies were sold off and the collector pieces were move in from my frag tanks. Just tweaking some placing and keeping my hands out for the summer. She needs to grow out.
IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2625.jpeg



Purple monster was moved into a frag tank with its own halide lol.
IMG_2541.jpeg
Tanks looking sick man. Sad to see you got rid of that RR starfire. I don’t buy big colonies but I would have definitely taken that off your hands if had an awesome shape
 
Thanks George! Blaine does a great job on these videos.
Hey, what the heck, Richard? You were supposed to let me know when the video dropped. I see how it is now. 😂

It is a great video! However, @TopShelfAquatics needed to put a warning, right before the video starts, that tank owner will be visible in the video. You know, so a person can prepare themselves for what they are about to see.
 
Hey, what the heck, Richard? You were supposed to let me know when the video dropped. I see how it is now. 😂

It is a great video! However, @TopShelfAquatics needed to put a warning, right before the video starts, that tank owner will be visible in the video. You know, so a person can prepare themselves for what they are about to see.

lol thanks bud! They let me know it dropped on this thread lol
 
Everything running smoothly. Corals growing fast and coloring more and more. I did however lose my orange passion colony. It seemed to have been a little light stressed with the move, and I woke up to it peeling away. I’ll try again in the future.

A little photo bomb of what’s happening.
IMG_3642.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg
IMG_3653.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg

img_3671-jpeg.4499686

IMG_3662.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg
IMG_3673.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3671.jpeg
    IMG_3671.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 117
I’ve had my eye on this camera for so long! Mostly because of you. Do you have an Amazon link to get commission?!? Cheers
I don’t but thank you for thinking of me. Much appreciated. When I bought this camera the best pricing was on Walmarts website. Not sure what it costs today.
 
Everything running smoothly. Corals growing fast and coloring more and more. I did however lose my orange passion colony. It seemed to have been a little light stressed with the move, and I woke up to it peeling away. I’ll try again in the future.

A little photo bomb of what’s happening.
IMG_3642.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg
IMG_3653.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg

img_3671-jpeg.4499686

IMG_3662.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg
IMG_3673.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg

I am here to simply remind you that we all think you stink. You know, now that you're a YouTube star and being interviewed, someone has to keep you grounded, Richard.


(Everything is looking fantastic. Sorry for the loss oi the Orange Passion. It especially hurts when there doesn't seem to be an apparent reason.)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new