Jacod sw-2

ncrook

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Suffolk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

On my wave maker, when I set it to the pulse function the motor will spin 1 or 2 times and then it will stop working. It works on constant mode. Any suggestions
 
Does the control portion start flashing the blue led when it stops ? If so I think this means the controller box is shot.
 
Only other thing I could guess is to try and take it apart and clean if if you haven’t already. Otherwise there’s probably an issue with the controller. I notice the smaller size jebaos seem to have more issues than the larger for some reason.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new