OP
OP
J

Jake DiMeglio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a hard time seeing how to run the cpr2 fuge return into the far left column. is the water flowing into the main display or into the back chamber? More description would be a huge help I want to run a fuge in this tank desperately.

Water would flow from the tank down into the chamber.

OP
OP
J

Jake DiMeglio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding the coris wrasse can get pretty big. How long have you had him and how big is he now. I just think he might be a bit large for a 30G inovative marine tank. What's your thoughts?

so the wrasse is extremely small. He’s doing well in there now. But my plan is to transfer him over to my waterbox 190.5 soon. I’m sure he’ll have plenty of space to swim in there

Mike Porreca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding the coris wrasse can get pretty big. How long have you had him and how big is he now. I just think he might be a bit large for a 30G inovative marine tank. What's your thoughts?
Mines about 3.5in maybe? I had this one for a couple months. The one prior was about 5 months untill he went carpet surfing

Rakkasan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mines about 3.5in maybe? I had this one for a couple months. The one prior was about 5 months untill he went carpet surfing
Ok yeah everything says 5 to 6 inches from what I read which is huge for a 30G

Rakkasan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water would flow from the tank down into the chamber.
Ok so then cpr would flow into the tank. Which means I would have to find a way to rig my tank screen that came with it. Did u find a way to run this with a screen?

So the way I am wanting to run my setup from left to right. FAR LEFT, Refugium, LEFT MIDDLE, small bag of purigen, small bag of reef carbon, and chemi pure. MIDDLE, pump and heater. MIDDLE RIGHT, medium size bag of boi media mix.
Far right 3 stage cady, top coarse sponge, fine sponge. middle, bag of bio media. Bottom bag of bio media.

I dont want to use a skimmer I think I can achieve same results with a good fuge setup.

Thoughts?

waywardreefer

Discipline Equals Freedom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a hard time seeing how to run the cpr2 fuge return into the far left column. is the water flowing into the main display or into the back chamber? More description would be a huge help I want to run a fuge in this tank desperately.
It was returning into the main display toward the front of the tank. I had the intake pump in the left chamber. I wasn't using a screen though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back