January 2012 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes..
IMG_3284.jpg
 
Not gonna win I see a few others that are obviously better but here's one anyway.


Jawbreaker by matsinger2, on Flickr
 
Here is my ricordia from the Caribbean.

201201.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't expect to win, especially with some of the amazing coral's already posted...what kind of camera's are you guys using?! Here's one from my iPhone (the only camera I had that could pick up the colors):

securedownload.jpg
 
There are ton of great entries here! I probably don't have a shot at winning but would love to show you guys one of my favorite shots of my Yuma Mushroom.

yuma-1.jpg
 
Im not worthy but just for fun.

PICT0116.jpg
[/IMG]
 
I need to poke around more but here



sunburstpalys.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new