May 2025 POTM : Fish feeding

Morning snack. had for ~6 months.

IMG_2103.jpeg
Do we need to go any farther!?
 
I am not native English... but I did not read "Feeding Fish" here...

So... My entry:

xx-29.jpg
Ill ask this for all of us. What is this beautiful creature? 😍
 
Ill ask this for all of us. What is this beautiful creature? 😍

I am pretty certain this is a Stichodactyla gigantea.
It has not been the most easy life in my tank. Take a look in the Anemone topic or my build topic. Currently it is on the glass and not on the rock or sand. :expressionless-face:
 
My official entry:

Nebby the zebra eel ripping into her shrimp, her favorite!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9727.jpeg
    IMG_9727.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 42
Let's get some more entries in for POTM!
 
NOT OFFICIAL ENTRY.

Was debating using this of baby Ivar eating but he is a little too blurry for my taste so I picked Nebby!
Eels are hard to get a shot of eating: they are so fast!
IMG_9734.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new