January 2012 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris- Only one entry per person, so let us know which one you'd like to enter and we'll edit out the rest. Thanks!
 
004.jpg
 
+1 thats what it looks like
I dont doubt they have the polyps but the photo is just a bunch of polyps photoshopped together
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new