January 2012 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mushroom.jpg
My Mushroom........
 
No my favorite, not the brightest but a classic. I took this pic the other night

rde.jpg
 
photo-1.jpg


Took this with iPhone camera, don't have a camera as of now.
 

Attachments

  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new