Jaq's Waterbox Frag 105.4 Build...

good.reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
148
Reaction score
401
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm hoping to not be lazy and actually create a build thread here... I do have pictures from along the way. This is as of today me getting the tank up on the stand and epoxying my rockwork together.

I'll come back and add the starting info and equipment purchased etc. For now I'll start in the middle, I should have the rock and water in this week and then be able to build the thread with info as it's cycling.

The room is still a bit of a mess I was just happy to finally get the tank up lol.

IMG_20200510_210817_214.jpg
IMG_20200510_211205_108.jpg
IMG_20200510_210201.jpg

IMG_20200510_210136~2.jpg
 
what type of tank is that? I like how it's shallow
It's the Waterbox Frag 105.4. Dimensions are 48"x24"x16". I was a little nervous when first ordering it but now I don't know if I can go back to a tank taller than 16" it's amazing to be able to have access to every part of the tank without standing on something or having to put your whole arm in to reach the bottom.
 
It's the Waterbox Frag 105.4. Dimensions are 48"x24"x16". I was a little nervous when first ordering it but now I don't know if I can go back to a tank taller than 16" it's amazing to be able to have access to every part of the tank without standing on something or having to put your whole arm in to reach the bottom.
lol sorry just noticed the title... xD Yeah that's what I like about it. Mine is way too deep
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new