Jar Tank

I'm currently restarting one of them I have some good aiptasia I could probably put in there today.
 
DSC09876-2.JPG
DSC09878.JPG
I just Scraped some off the glass and put them in the jar.
 
So here is a little update. I have not fed the jar in over a month. There are still bristle worms and aptisia and algae. Also I still have no good light so it is without a light for now I will get pictures when I have a light.
 
So here is a little update. I have not fed the jar in over a month. There are still bristle worms and aptisia and algae. Also I still have no good light so it is without a light for now I will get pictures when I have a light.
Cool!
 
So here is a little update. I have not fed the jar in over a month. There are still bristle worms and aptisia and algae. Also I still have no good light so it is without a light for now I will get pictures when I have a light.
You should buy some led light strips for lights! Maybe a small string of blue and a small string of light. Just a thought.
 
So here is a little update. I have not fed the jar in over a month. There are still bristle worms and aptisia and algae. Also I still have no good light so it is without a light for now I will get pictures when I have a light.

I continue to be fascinated by your experiment. Have you been doing any water changes or top-offs?
 
What are those little red worms in the video? And what are the moving white dots in the video?
 
I saw fourish aiptasia and one bristle worm. Also still no clue on the stuff on the glass.
 
I need something bigger do you think they will let me trade the tang out for a whale shark I've always wanted one of those.
Seems pretty fair. If I was you I’d ask for a great white tho. That’s just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new