Jar Tank

Seems pretty fair. If I was you I’d ask for a great white tho. That’s just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Great white? I was thinking more like a few sailfish. I have plenty of room for there fast swimming habits. Do you think I could do both?
 
Great white? I was thinking more like a few sailfish. I have plenty of room for there fast swimming habits. Do you think I could do both?
Absolutely and while you’re at it, throw in that whale shark. They’ll do great. ;)
 
I am a little worried about the compatibility with the sailfish and the GW.
Hmmm didn’t think about that....just be sure to watch for aggression. If anything comes up, just return the great white and we’ll give you a beluga.
 
Hmmm didn’t think about that....just be sure to watch for aggression. If anything comes up, just return the great white and we’ll give you a beluga.
I thought those needed slightly colder water. So far the GW has only eaten one sailfish.
 
I have some bad news one of the aiptasias ate the GW. Could I start breeding the humpbacks?
 
I have some bad news one of the aiptasias ate the GW. Could I start breeding the humpbacks?
Oh No! And yes, you absolutely could start breeding them. Since the GW is dead and you wanna start breeding, I'd recommend another female
 
Oh No! And yes, you absolutely could start breeding them. Since the GW is dead and you wanna start breeding, I'd recommend another female
Alright any tips to breed them. Also do you want a baby humpback once I breed them.
 
Three baby humpbacks just appeared when I got home. Turns out you should heat the water to boiling, they like that best. Now the baby humpbacks are eating the aiptasia oh no.
 
Three baby humpbacks just appeared when I got home. Turns out you should heat the water to boiling, they like that best. Now the baby humpbacks are eating the aiptasia oh no.
Oh man...sounds like you are in quite the predicament. I’d recommend some bubble tips to supplement the aiptasia.
 
Also I hear they are very compatible with goldfish.
1581470171680.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new