• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Altered Ego chunky frags!!

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some altered ego frags that are finally ready to sell. These were fragged a couple months ago (they lose color and get mad when cut). Here's a grow out thread I started when we got it: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/j...ego-monti-flame-fox-acro.166691/#post-1939797

Pics taken under T5 8 bulb (four blue plus, two actinic, two aquablue specials) with iPhone 6. Lineage is direct from Jason Fox.

Standard 2 hour DOA applies - I only ship fedex priority overnight. Bagged and heat shrink sealed with bubble wrap and a heat pack. I've sent many frags this way with great success. Goods and services PayPal only - no FF. Check my feedback if you have any concerns. I can ship nearly every day except for Monday's. I will be out of town Feb 5th through Feb 12th as well, so I won't be shipping then.

Top down pic with prices:
image.png

Pic from the front.
image.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 80 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back