Jatty's Reefs UNS R90 Build

Jattys_Reefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
472
Reaction score
109
Location
San Clemente, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well I made the decision to part ways with my Waterbox 130.4 and purchased the UNS R90. After dealing with a gnarly algae outbreak and RTN in my 130.4 a couple months back, the tank has been dry and my livestock has been sitting in a 40G Breeder. Today I made the purchase of the UNS R90 and I'm super stoked.

The location in my house with the 130.4 didn't allow me to plumb in a chiller and now that I'm switching to a new system, I'll be moving this tank to a new location in my dining room.

Follow along in this new thread and follow along on my Instagram account. Jatty's Reefs

2025-10-29_09-30-16.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Tank arrived on Friday! I had no idea it was already enroute and luckily I was working from home rather than being at the office. I've got to sell my Waterbox 130.4 before I start unboxing and setting up the UNS R90. I keep lowering the price of my Waterbox but can't get anyone to commit to purchasing it. Feel like I'm basically giving it away for $800 which includes the Tank/Cabinet/Sump/Plumbing, and the lid.

Unwrapping The UNS R90 Video


Photo Nov 07 2025, 11 16 59 AM.jpg


Ended up getting behind the delivery driver unintentionally once he left after the delivery 😆
Photo Nov 07 2025, 11 22 30 AM.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new