OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the complements I'm glad people are enjoying The thread:)

Week 8 and it's looking good. I adjusted the plug so it will get to the ceramic rock holder a little faster. I'm Hoping it gets to the rock in the next week or two because yesterday I got home from reef-a-palooza to see a snail had somehow managed to pull the plug from the holder.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag is definitely starting to look real nice. It was great chatting with you at RAP. My SOTR looks very healthy and I wish I could have picked up a frag of the orange passion. :) I will definitely keep in contact.

Hyperion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang James, I gotta check out your setup some time in the future. sweet coral man looks great!

OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I had a lot of fun at reef-a-palooza I don't like to ship and get a little overloaded with frags it was my friends booth I was at he was nice enough to help me clear out some stuff to make room for some new coral. From what I hear you may be seeing him around ree2reef in the near future

reeksreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I new you was selling some frags, would've grabbed some from you since im a local guy

OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week 9 and it looks like it may be getting growth tips around the base. It will be easier to tell in a week or two but it looks promising.

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful piece how much does it run if you don't mind me asking

OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last 4 weeks

Week 6 and it has encrusted to the front of the plug :D

Week 7 and I'm doing it a little different this week. I'm not great at taking pictures and the blue light makes it hard to get an accurate picture. So I'm now going to take the weekly pic with only white light(ATi coral plus). No blue bulbs or LEDs.

Thanks for all the complements I'm glad people are enjoying The thread:)

Week 8 and it's looking good. I adjusted the plug so it will get to the ceramic rock holder a little faster. I'm Hoping it gets to the rock in the next week or two because yesterday I got home from reef-a-palooza to see a snail had somehow managed to pull the plug from the holder.

Week 9 and it looks like it may be getting growth tips around the base. It will be easier to tell in a week or two but it looks promising.

OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know that there are any frags for sale right now but I got mine from Sexy Corals

I forgot to get the par readings today and now the lights are off. I'll do my best to get them tomorrow

Back